Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter is coming!


Ahhh, the smell of winter looms in the air.  The crisp evening sunsets, sound of leaves falling over one another, and the feel of a good cigar in your hand.  These are just a few of the things we all enjoy about fall.  

In honor of fall's arrival and the holidays right upon us, we want to invite you to stop by and grab some of your favorite rolled goods to enjoy during these picturesque evenings.  Just imagine yourself there on your porch or out in your backyard as the warm orange glow of a another day peacefully fades behind ever-emptying tree lines and billows of pleasant smoke as you puff away on that special cigar that makes you smile inside.   Sounds great doesn't it?  Makes you want to go light up right now!  Well, at least it makes me want to.

How about making 10 minutes of your week set aside to stop by Goodfellas on Main Street Thomasville to get something to fill out this picture.  With Perdomo cigars scorching up the market, we've added more sizes for you to try.  Grab one and then let us know your thoughts.  

Comment on here about your experience with any Perdomo you've had recently.  

5 comments:

Matt Rollins said...

My favorite stick so far, (though I have yet to try the 10th anniversary) is the basic Lot 23 Maduro in the Toro size. There is no better stick for $4.50, and it has made many crappy days whole again!

cathy hudler said...

Hey Matt,
Though I'm not a coniseur(sp?) of cigars, I like the blog. It looks really good. Hope the business is going well.
Cathy

Only Servants Ministries said...

Matt, it looks REALLY pathetic when we account for 2/3 of the comments on our own blogsite.

I am still smitten with the Habanas Toro size. In the maduro wrapper no less.

~CT

Special K said...

Well I will make it 50% of the comments. I really enjoy the Serie G's and I am super excited about that there is now a website I can come to in order to check on new facings

Special K said...

Oliva Serie O Maduro Torpedo 7x54 is a GREAT smoke. It is definitely a full bodied cigar and has a FANTASTIC spicy finish. I would definitely recommend it.